Check back soon for upcoming events.
Trying to #BuildBackBetter? Listen to Gen Z Young Women
In Good Company hosted a virtual panel discussion with three young women who provide insights and ideas for companies and organizations on how best to invest in Gen Z girls and young women as we begin to build back better. The conversation was moderated by Tabassum Ramhendar, Senior Manager, Social Impact – RBC Future Launch
- Rita Audi, Youth Ambassador, Plan International Canada
- Rupali Manek, Youth Ambassador, Plan International Canada
- Marine Coueurdassier, Canadian Council for Youth Prosperity
- Tabassum Ramhendar, Senior Manager, Social Impact – RBC Future Launch
Uprooting Workplace Inequality
In Good Company hosted a dynamic conversation on barriers diverse women face to employment and advancement in the corporate world. Learn about the steps, policy and practical changes every workplace can implement to make a difference.
- Lindsay Glassco, President & CEO, Plan International Canada
- Maya Roy, CEO, YWCA Canada
- Paulette Senior, President & CEO, Canadian Women’s Foundation
- Tanya van Biesen, Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Engagement, Catalyst
- Valerie Chort, VP Corporate Citizenship, RBC; Executive Director, RBC Foundation